Are you a Japanese student and thinks that you can not afford to study in Australia? Then, proceed with the Japan Global Leader Scholarship Program and complete your dream of studying in Australia.
Wonderful opportunity for Japanese students to study with educational funding in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland is a public research university. The university is one of those colloquially known as a sandstone university and is ranked as the 48th most reputable university in the world. The university has a global reputation for its teaching quality.
Why at the University of Queensland? If you applying to study at UQ, then you study at a beautiful campus with the necessary requirement in reaching your career goals. It offers a wide range of courses and a vibrant campus to study. Also, it provides excellent student services and personal support to help you to settle in Australia for the duration of your course.
- University or Organization: The University of Queensland
- Department: Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: $5,000-$10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Japan
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: 30 November for semester 1 and 30 May for semester 2 every year.
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Japan are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can pursue undergraduate or postgraduate studies with the Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The participant must not simultaneously hold another scholarship for tuition fees.
- Also, have received an offer for a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program and who are commencing students at UQ.
How to Apply
- To Apply: Interested applicants are required to take admission either in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course at the university. Then complete the online application form regarding apply for the grant.
- Required Documents: Curriculum vitae or resume, personal/ motivational statement (the statement includes the reason for your interest in your chosen program, your personal goals and ambitions and evidence of any previous activities or experience.) which should be no more than 1000 words, and a reference letter in English.
- Required Language: If your native language is not English, so you need to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational opportunity will provide the amount of $5,000 – $10,000 as the tuition fee discount.