The University of Melbourne is pleased to announce the Japan International Baccalaureate Scholarships in Australia. Students can apply to take the benefits of this application programme for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship has been exclusively designed for Japanese national students that have undertaken and been admitted to a Master of International Education (International Baccalaureate) programme at the university.
Great offer for International students in Australia
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1853, the University of Melbourne is Australia’s Number One university and world leader in education, teaching, and research excellence. It continues to support its commitment to being one of the first universities in the world, contributing to society in ways that enrich and transform lives.
Why choose to study at the University of Melbourne? The university follows a distinctive curriculum that gives its students a wider understanding of the world beyond their degree. The graduates of UniMel are flexible, adaptable and ready for any future challenges as they are equipped with quality education and in-depth knowledge.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Awards: Up to $5,000
- Number of Awards: 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All students that are citizens of Japan and/or residing in Japan are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake Master of International Education (International Baccalaureate)
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled, or intend to enroll, in the Master of International Education (International Baccalaureate) commencing Semester 1, 2022 as an international student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this award, students can log in through the university portal and submit their admission application. All eligible students will be considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide transcripts for all courses attempted or completed including an explanation of the grading system used.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have completed an undergraduate degree from an Australian or international institute.
- Language Requirement: The students must provide IELTS, TOEFL, PTE or CAE test scores t prove English language proficiency.
The University of Melbourne will provide the selected students a sum of $5,000 maximum to cover the expenses of master’s study.