Japanese Chamber of Commerce & Industry (JCCI) Singapore foundation grants 2010-11: The Japanese Chamber of Commerce & Industry (JCCI) Singapore Foundation, in cooperation with Waseda University in Japan, set up a one-year program for university undergraduates to study culture, history, society, politics, economics, geography, arts, literature and so forth of Japan and other parts of Asia. The program was established in 1995 to commemorate Singapore’s 30th Year of National Independence and the 5th Anniversary of JCCI Singapore Foundation.
The Foundation hopes to provide young Singaporeans an opportunity to study in Japan through this program. Also, it wishes to promote further exchanges and cooperation between Singapore and Japan. The successful candidate is thus expected to play the role of a diplomat with the task of strengthening the bilateral relations.
User Review( votes)
CONDITIONS & CRITERIA
• All applicants must be Singapore citizens, below the age of 28 (as at 1st January 2010).
• Applicant must be a university undergraduate or graduate from an Arts and Social Sciences, Business or Law background.
• Applicants with some knowledge of basic Japanese language will be preferred.
• Applicant must have genuine interest in Japan.
• He/ She must be physically healthy.
All Applications must be submitted by the closing date: 11 September 2009