The University of Kent is offering Jarman postgraduate placements for high achieving students. These awards are open to UK/EU and overseas applicants who have received an offer of a place on one of their MA programmes.
The program is open for all candidates from any nationality, who are focused towards their post-graduation studies. Applicants should be on track for a first-class Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant subject, or an equivalent non-UK qualification, or a Master’s degree at merit or distinction in a relevant subject or equivalent.
Good option to do post-graduation studies in the UK.
User Review( vote)
The University of Kent is recognized as a Beloff’s plate glass university. It was established in 1965 and also known as a leading academic institution. It is a public research university based in Kent, United Kingdom.
Why at the University of Kent? The university helps students to strategize their study plans in different ways to make a bright future and also organized many seminars to give them extra knowledge about their chosen course.
- University or Organization: The University of Kent
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Post graduation program
- Award: £1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Four opportunities are available
- Nationality: International
- Program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: 26 May 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Students from any country are all eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for a post-graduation degree program in Drama, film or History of Arts.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must have to be received an offer of a place on one of our MA programs. Those applicants who show their creativity in Drama, film or History of Arts in recent years, will be awarded.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To be a part of the awards, the applicant must have to take admission in post-graduation degree Program at the University of Kent. After taking admission, the grants will be automatically conducted to the applicant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must exemplify in minimum 400 words that how much they show creativity in their subject areas in recent years. Such as blogging or making YouTube films, delivering a talk on the subject are, community work carried out in the Arts field, newspaper/letter activities, etc.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a first or second class honors degree from a British university or an internationally recognized university in any suitable subject.
- Language Requirement: Before starting the post-degree program, the applicant must be a good English speaker as well as a writer. For this applicant must meet the English Language Requirement
- Benefits: The program will provide £1,000 as tuition fees for one academic year.