Getting a degree is always beneficial in a career, but it can be difficult with some financial barriers. To cover study expenses, the University of Surrey is offering Jarrett Undergraduate funding for UK/EU students.
The main purpose of this program is to provide financial support for eligible candidates who are going to take part in an undergraduate degree at the Department of Physics.
Great offer for international students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Surrey is a diverse community of creative and enthusiastic individuals. It has been educating students since 1966 as a research-intensive higher education institution. It is situated in a unique and beautiful location in Guildford, England.
Why study at the University of Surrey? The university provides life-changing education and research through qualified instructors, motivated employees, and excellent facilities. Its practice-based teaching has aided young people in achieving academic and personal success.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Surrey
- Department: Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: Up to £12,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK/EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Physics
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible to apply the applicant must be holding an offer, selected as their first choice to join the University of Surrey to study an undergraduate course led by the Department of Physics in September 2021.
- Has chosen Surrey as their first choice University
- Has grown up in the care sector AND/OR can demonstrate a household income of less than £35K
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantage of this bursary, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers must download the application form and complete it for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: All the applicants might be required to submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo, a CV, and academic records.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must fulfil the required conditions for the applied degree field at the University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.
The scholarship programme will provide £3,000 a year for three years of study (plus £3,000 for a Professional Training placement, if taken). The scholarship cannot be received alongside the Full Surrey Award. However, it can be received in addition to a University sports scholarship or any other bursary, prize or award. The Jarrett Scholarship will be awarded to one successful applicant.