Applications are invited for JCCI scholarship from Singaporean students to undertake a one-year study program from September 2020 to July 2021 at Waseda University.
Students must be current university undergraduates and below the age of 24. The Foundation hopes to provide young Singaporeans an opportunity to study in Japan through this program.
Great platform to study at Waseda University.
User Review( votes)
The Japanese Chamber of Commerce & Industry (JCCI) Singapore Foundation, in cooperation with Waseda University in Japan, set up a one-year program at the School of International Liberal Studies for undergraduates.
- Applicants must be Singaporean citizens, current university undergraduates and below the age of 24 (as at 1st January 2016).
- Students in the first year of study & graduating before or in the year 2016 need NOT apply.
- Applicants with some basic knowledge of the Japanese language will be preferred.
- Applicants must have a genuine interest in Japan.
- He/ She must be physically healthy.
- This is awarded for undergraduate students to undertake a one-year study program at Waseda University.
- This is awarded in all subjects available in the School of International Liberal Studies at Waseda University.
- This JCCI study is available for Singaporean students.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the photocopies of official transcripts, school results, testimonials, and other educational certificates, birth certificate, original letters of recommendation from, a typewritten essay explaining academic objectives for studying in Japan, a non-returnable passport-sized photograph.
The Foundation provides full sponsorship up to a maximum of S$50,000 which includes a two-way air ticket, tuition fees, daily expenses, accommodations, and transportation allowances. There is no bond attached to the award. The selected candidate will have to stay in the Dormitory arranged by Waseda University and JCCI.
Application Deadline: 13 September 2019