James Cook University is offering Dean’s scholarship for Australian candidates who want to pursue the undergraduate program at the university.
The purpose of the Dean Award is to give financial support to high achieving students to make a difference in their chosen career on a higher level.
Admirable program to study at undergraduate level.
User Review( votes)
James Cook University is a teaching and research institution in Australia. As one of the world’s leading institutions, JCU serves as a catchment area for students from this region and beyond.
Why at James Cook University? The JCU provides attentive academic staff to equip you with the skills to realize your ambitions. Through JCU’s Work Integrated Learning program, you can gain practical work experience and develop essential employability skills.
- University or Organization: James Cook University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate program
- Award: $10,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not known
- Nationality: Australian
- Program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: Check back next year
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Eligible Course or Subjects : Applicant can apply for an undergraduate degree program in multiple study areas within College of Arts, Society & Education, College of Business, Law & Governance, College of Science & Engineering, College of Healthcare Sciences, College of Public Health, Medical and Veterinary Sciences, College of Medicine and Dentistry.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must follow the eligibility criteria: Applicant must have achieved a Queensland Overall Position (OP) of 1-3 or the equivalent Australian Tertiary Admissions Ranking and International Baccalaureate (IB) score (bonus rank points and if applied through the Queensland Tertiary Admissions Centre then-candidate have to nominate a JCU course as your first or second preference.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Applicants need to take admission at the university in an undergraduate degree program before applying for the program. After taking admission, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must attach the following documents: A typed personal statement of a maximum of 1000 words, CV, year 12 Semester 1 report card, and no more than three written references.
- Admission Requirements: As for the admission applicant have to attach a copy of their previous study mark sheet with minimum achievement marks.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your regular language then you have to show your English language ability by undertaking such test as IELTS, TOEFL or Pearson.
- Benefits: JCU University will provide six scholarships every year with the value of $10,000 per year, disbursed in two equal installments of $5,000.