If you are a high achieving aspirant from Turkey then you have an excellent opportunity to apply for the Jean Monnet Scholarships at Istanbul Medeniyet University in Turkey.
Fab choice for Turkish students
User Review( vote)
The Istanbul Medeniyet University was formally designed to resemble the Kufic script, one of the most traditional examples of classical Islamic arts, while preferred color is turquoise as a color commonly used in Turkish culture.
Why at Istanbul Medeniyet University? The program gives a great opportunity to those candidates who have the potential to become a success. While applying to this program, students can recognize their skills and get the study opportunity at any place.
Application Deadline: November 5, 2019
- University or Organization: Istanbul Medeniyet University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 160 scholarships are available
- Nationality: Turkish students
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from Turkey
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in any subject area
- Admissible Criteria: The grant is available for those candidates who are currently working in Turkey in the public sector which includes professional organisations having legal public personality, chambers, local administrations, development agencies etc or working in Turkey in private sector which includes NGOs, resident diplomatic missions etc or working in Turkey universities as academic or administrative staff senior undergraduate students or postgraduate (master or PhD) students in Turkey who would like to specialize in the EU Acquis may apply for a scholarship.
How to Apply
For being admitted in this educational program, candidates need to be registered as an undergraduate and postgraduate degree student at a recognized university in Turkey. After taking acceptance, seekers can download and send the completed award application form to the registered mail or private courier service or by hand-delivery to the Central Finance and Contracts Unit until 5 November 2019, 17:00 hrs.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants are recommended to attach these supporting documents with the form.
- Language Requirements: Students have to demonstrate their English language proficiency.
Benefits: The successful scholars will get the educational fund for their studies.