Applications are invited for Agriculture scholarships available exclusively to students from German-speaking countries wishing to study abroad, or to foreign students who are interested in a study project in Germany.
These are open to students of agricultural sciences, agronomy, crop protection, seeds and green biotechnology, environmental sciences, and agricultural sustainability. These are awarded for up to 1 year.
Worthy Scholarships for German and Foreign Students.
User Review( votes)
Scholarship can be used for special study courses, individual laboratory assignments, summer schools, research classes, internships, Masters or Ph.D. theses.
- The studentships are granted exclusively to students from German-speaking countries wishing to study abroad, or to foreign students who are interested in a study project in Germany. This program is not open to postdoc students.
- The studentships are open to students of agricultural sciences, agronomy, crop protection, seeds and green biotechnology, environmental sciences, and agricultural sustainability.
- German and international students are eligible for applying for these endowments.
- Applicants should demonstrate a pioneering spirit for science and society, above-average study grades, a high level of motivation and a compelling individual project idea aimed at developing new agricultural solutions to help provide ample, nutritious and safe food for a growing world
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the passport photo, language test results, Letter of approval of the German university you want to study at as well as a transcript of records.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants who passed the multi-level selection process successfully will be invited to an Interview Center to Leverkusen this day.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a good command of both written and spoken English.
Support is generally intended to cover the cost of living, travel costs and incurred project costs. Each applicant can request a specific amount of support by submitting a “cost plan”, and the Board of Trustees then comes to a decision based on this request.
Application Deadline: Check back next year