Monash University is pleased to offer Jeffrey Cheah Foundation Monash Equity Scholarships to help you perform at your best as an undergraduate student.
Great pleasure to study at Monash University.
User Review( votes)
As one of the world’s leading international education institutions, Monash University offers a range of flexible, easily understood course options that students need to build successful careers that will equip you with the skills for enhancing their career.
Why at Monash University? Monash delivers a world-class education with depth and breadth to prepare you for global education. By selecting Monash, you can ensure that you have taken your first step for a successful career.
Application Deadline: September 13, 2019 (for October 2019 intake)
- Eligible Countries: Malaysian Citizens and Permanent Residents
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: All undergraduate courses except Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine and Bachelor of Pharmacy.
- Admissible Criteria: Only new students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, download the application form and return the completed application form and scanned copies of all relevant supporting documents via email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Copy of Identity Card, Certified True Copies of official academic records, Copy of other relevant documents eg: Latest pay-slip/ Income Tax Form, Certificates for extracurricular activities, etc.
- Admission Requirements: Each undergraduate course has specific academic entry-score requirements, which you should check carefully.
- Language Requirement: English language skills are required for all academic programs at Monash.
The university will provide award as the following:
- At Sunway Monash Residence, 100% of the tuition fees and related fees waiver, plus (a) RM700 / month and single accommodation at Sunway Monash Residence, or (b) RM 1,300/month if no accommodation is necessary. OR 50% tuition fee waiver only
- Successful candidates are required to work for Monash University Malaysia for six hours/week (including weekends, if necessary).