Jiaxing University is offering Scholarship for overseas students which is available for freshman, undergraduate programme, as well as for non-degree programme. Non-Chinese students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Jiaxing University is a regular institution of higher learning which was merged with the former Zhejiang Economic Junior College and the former Jiaxing Junior College and was approved by the State Ministry of Education in March 2003. The university established 17 teaching units providing 45 four-year programs which cover 9 categories of disciplines. The university has established a modern experiment system with 9 experimental centers as its basic framework.
User Review( votes)
Course Level: Scholarships are available to freshman, undergraduate programme, as well as for Non-Degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship for excellent freshmen
This scholarship is granting to excellent freshmen. It was selected every year before the semester begins. The excellent students selected can be awarded ?3000 Yuan/Person. The award ratio is around 20% and no less than 4 persons.
Scholarship for excellent students of undergraduate program
This scholarship is granting to excellent students of the undergraduate program. It was selected once per year. Scholarship for excellent students of the undergraduate program consists of the first class prize with ?10000 Yuan/Person and second class prize with ?6000 Yuan/Person. The award ratio is around 50% and no less than 3 persons.
Scholarship for excellent students of Non-degree program
This scholarship is granting to excellent students of the Non-degree program. It was selected once per year. The excellent students of the Non-degree program can be awarded ?3000 Yuan/Person The award ratio is around 20% and no less than 8 persons.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Fundamental Requirements for scholarship applicant:
- Be a non-Chinese citizen in good health
- Abide by Chinese laws and Jiaxing University regulations
- A student taking 2-semester program or more
- Competitive academic record and hardworking
- Without following conditions: Deferred tuition or accommodation fee without reason, or punishment with a warning on academic
- Applicants may not be beneficiaries of any other scholarship at the time of application from organizations of China.
Nationality: Non-Chinese students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Please find following listed application documents required:
- Highest academic diploma or Current Study Certificate for matriculated students. Translation copy needs to be provided in Chinese or English.
- Transcript, a translation copy needs to be provided in Chinese or English.
- HSK certificate, highest level holds by the applicant.
- Copy of Passport
- Application Form
Application Deadline: Deadlines are:
- Scholarship for excellent freshmen: June 16, 2017.
- Scholarship for excellent students of undergraduate program: June 16, 2017.
- Scholarship for excellent students of the Non-degree program: June 15, 2017 (Fall semester).