Applications are invited for Joint Japan/World Bank graduate scholarship program available open to women and men from developing countries. JJWBGSP offers scholarships in key areas of development, including economic policy management, tax policy, and infrastructure management.
The World Bank and the Government of Japan conjointly offering this program to those applicants who have completed their graduate degree in the field of development.
Admirable programe for international students.
User Review( votes)
Since 1982, the World Bank program is helping over 6,000 very much prepared and experienced improvement experts, changing their nations and emphatically affecting who and what is to come.
Why study at the JJWBGSP Program? The World Bank through this application program is trying to promote economic development and shared prosperity through investing in education and developing human resources within the developing world.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: World Bank
- Department: Development Fields
- Course Level: Master degree
- Award: US $500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the abroad
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants, who are from those countries which are World Bank member developing country, are eligible for this application .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: This support will be given to students from developed fields, for example, economics and finance for development, international development management, project planning and, management.
- Eligibility Criteria: Students who have desired to get this application should be enrolled in who are applying to a master degree program in a development-related topic.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Students, who are seeking a JJ/WBGSP Partner Program scholarship, firstly must apply for admission to one or more of the Partner Master’s Degree Program(s). Announcements from a JJWBGSP Partner Program on when to apply for admission to their program is often posted on the right-side margin of this website. Inquiries on how to submit an admission application to a partner program should be submitted to the respective university. After reviewing submitted applications, each Partner Master Degree Program will identify a shortlist of eligible candidates who will then be invited by the JJWBGSP Secretariat to apply for a JJ/WBGSP scholarship. View the complete list of JJ/WBGSP Partner master degrees offered. After being enrolled in the course, students can apply for a scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: For being considered for this grant, students are required to submit their bachelor (or equivalent) degree certificate.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements will be varied according to the country guidelines.
- Language Requirement: For being applied for the opportunity , the applicant should be an expert in the English
This fellowship will provide economy class air travel expenses to start your study, tuition fee, and medical insurance.