Financial aid is the first-class opportunity for funding education. With this in mind, the Nanomaterials and Systems Laboratory, Jeju National University is furnishing the PhD Research Studentship program.
This wheel of fortune is activated for International students and has the purpose of providing financial support to candidates in this research program in South Korea.
Great opportunity to study PhD in South Korea.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1952, Jeju National University has academic exchange relationships with 83 universities in 16 countries. It is a public research university located in Jeju City, South Korea.
Why at Jeju National University? At this university, applicants have the opportunity to learn from the best faculty with great teaching facilities. The university teachers are very supportive of the aspirants and encourage them to the best in their chosen field.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from any nationality can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join a PhD degree program in the field of novel, engineered fuel cell materials and devices for self-powered sensors/system also, on multi-disciplinary research at the Nanomaterials and Systems Laboratory, Jeju National University.
- Admissible Criteria: The participants must have an excellent academic performance. But High preference will be given to students interested in Fuel cell research.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants are advised to register themselves in a PhD degree program at the university and then send their application with the documents to
Prof. Kim Sang-Jae
Professor, Department of Mechatronics Engineering, Jeju National University
Director/Self-Powered Sensor and System Lab (KRF-BRL)
Director/Smart Devices Based on Multi-Layered Materials Team (BK21+)
Email: [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicants only need to submit their detailed curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: The students must hold a masters degree with the background from Electrical, Electronics, Chemistry, Physics, Nanoscience, Bio-nanotechnology, Biotechnology, and Polymer sciences.
- Language Requirement: You must have excellent skills in the English language.
Benefits: The educational award will provide a fully-funded PhD admission and registration fee with living expenses of 900,000 to 1,000,000 KRW (approx.: 850 USD) per month.