The Gordon–Conwell Theological Seminary’s Mockler Center for Faith and Ethics in the Public Square is delighted to announce the new Joanna Mockler Scholarships for International Women Leaders.
The funding opportunity is open to international female students moving forward to pursue their master’s or PhD level degrees in the USA. The applicants must demonstrate to be outstanding students with a particular interest in bringing biblically based ethics into the public square to be considered for the scholarship award worth $5,000.
Worthy offer to fund studies in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Gordon–Conwell Theological Seminary, founded in 1969, is an evangelical seminary with campus across the nation but mainly in Hamilton and Massachusetts. The seminary is accredited by the Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools in the United States and Canada.
Why choose to study at the Gordon–Conwell? The Gordon–Conwell Theological Seminary seeks to produce Christian leaders who are thoughtful, globally aware, spiritually mature, and ready for a broad array of ministries with its programmes that are a combination of rich tradition with cutting-edge educational innovation.
Application Deadline: The scholarship application pathway is open.
- University or Organization: Gordon–Conwell Theological Seminary
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters or PhD
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The students can apply for any master’s or doctoral-level advanced program at any Gordon Conwell Campus.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international female students.
- The applicants must keep the church apprised of her academic and spiritual journey.
- The applicants must have at least made one personal visit with representatives of the church and at least one “newsletter” during and/or shortly after the completion of the academic year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for their desired program on the online portal. All eligible students will automatically be considered for the scholarship award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Application form
- Three references
- Official transcripts
- Two written essays
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the academic requirement, i.e., a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree, of the course they want to get into.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- Duolingo –110
The winners selected by the Gordon–Conwell Theological Seminary will be awarded a scholarship of $5,000 to be utilized towards their tuition fee.