Planning to undertake a postgraduate degree in 2021? If yes, then go ahead and apply for the Joe Holmberg-Brandwatch Scholarship in Data Science MSc.
A valuable choice to get a master degree in data science with financial support in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Brandwatch is a social media monitoring company, which archives social media data in order to provide companies with information. It sells three different products: Analytics, Audiences, and Vizia. It is the world’s leading social intelligence company, with world-leading people at the heart of it.
Why at the University of Sussex? While studying at this university, candidates can explore different career choices, develop your skills, and gain valuable experience in the workplace. The university prepares students for professional employment.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Brandwatch
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: £8,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One award is available
- Nationality: UK and EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Citizens form UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree coursework in Data Science
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this application , you must have been offered and accepted a place on MSc in Data Science at the University of Sussex in session 2021-2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being a part of this program, aspirants are needed to be enrolled in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After being registered, claimants can submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: In support of application, provide a personal statement describing your previous academic achievement and excellence, academic and career aspirations, any work or extra-curricular activity you have undertaken that relates to your Masters.
- Admission Requirements: If you are going to apply for a postgraduate degree at Sussex, then you must have to meet the entry requirements of the University.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English you will need to demonstrate that you meet the University’s English language requirements for the degree you have applied for.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to £8,500.