Applications are being accepted from outstanding students from all around the world for the John Anderson Research Awards at the University of Strathclyde.
The fund is available for those candidates, who have an excellent academic qualification to undertake the postgraduate research course for the academic year 2019-2020.
Worthy opportunity for international students to get a PhD in the UK with an education fund.
User Review( vote)
The University of Strathclyde is a leading international technological university based in the heart of Glasgow, Scotland’s biggest city. It offers various opportunities including summer work, on-campus opportunities, part-time roles, internships and research internships.
Why at the University of Strathclyde? At this university, students will be encouraged to challenge accepted thinking and explore their own interests through independent study. This university gives students to bring a range of skills that they have gained outside of their studies and support them in their career aims.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- University: University of Strathclyde
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award: Tuition fees, Living costs
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 22
- Nationality: Domestic & International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU, EEA, UK and Islands, RUK, International students are eligible to apply for a grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have first-class honours degree or Masters with Distinction (or equivalent) within a relevant cognate discipline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this education award, seekers need to receive an offer to study the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. Applications are made by academic supervisors on the student’s behalf and, in the first instance, interested candidates should contact the department/supervisor they are interested in working with.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, a copy of passport, a copy of sponsor letter/Award and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Claimants are recommended to hold their previous degree certificate in the relevant subject area. Applicants must have a High.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, kindly provide a suitable English language test certificate, for example, IELTS.
The university will provide tuition fees as well as living costs to the high achieving candidates.