Turn your ambition into achievement with the help of the John Baldwin Scholarships program offered by Baldwin Wallace University. Students from all around the world are encouraged to apply for this funding program.
The opportunity is open for those brightest candidates who wish to study undergraduate coursework at the university. The program is open for the academic session 2022-2023.
Great offer for international students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1845, Baldwin Wallace University (BW) is a private university in Berea, Ohio. It offers more than 80 majors, as well as several cooperative, pre-professional programs, and some courses online. The BW campus has five fraternities, five sororities and numerous honoraries.
Why study at Baldwin Wallace University? As a BW student, you’ll have the freedom to act independently and seize several prospects for success. Small class sizes, helpful instructors who serve as mentors, and access to influential local business and thought leaders are all features of this university.
Application Deadline: The last date to enter the particular scholarship is November 1.
- University or Organization: Baldwin Wallace University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Up to $15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The prize can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: International applicants can participate in this funding program
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award is available for undergraduate degree coursework in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: For applying for this educational award, seekers must have to complete the following criteria:
- Candidates must have a previous degree for entry into undergraduate study
- Applicants must be enrolled in undergraduate degree coursework
- All countries students are eligible to apply for the bursary
- You must be a first-year student and transfer student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in this award program, aspirants required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, you will be eligible for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit the transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, photocopy of passport, and all the previous necessary mark-sheets.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, aspirants need to hold their previous degree certificates.
- Language Requirements: Candidates need to show their English language level by submitting a satisfactory certificate of English language ability.
Baldwin Wallace University provides up to $15,000 for winning applicants who want to complete an undergraduate study.