Do you struggle to pay for your college education? If so, you don’t have to be upset anymore. The University of Sydney is sponsoring a wonderful opportunity through its John Frazer Scholarship for the academic year 2020-2021.
The funding motivates both domestic and international students who want to undertake honours and postgraduate research degree program at the Department of History in Australia.
Wonderful chance for international students in Australia.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1850, the University of Sydney is an Australian research university that offers more than 20 undergraduate degrees and over 40 postgraduate coursework degrees. It provides a broad range of disciplines and its research focuses on finding solutions to society’s biggest challenges.
Why study at the University of Sydney? The university aims to develop the skills, knowledge, and values you need to become a leader in a rapidly changing world. Here, students will connect with others and find support to succeed.
Application Deadline: May 19, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: Department of History
- Course Level: Honours and Postgraduate Research
- Award: $5000 (Honours) and $8500 (Master’s)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in History, Combined Bachelor of Arts/Advanced Studies final year (Honours in History), Bachelor of Advanced Studies (Honours in History), Masters by Research, or PhD degree program.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled to study within the Department of History, School of Philosophical and Historical Inquiry in a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in History, combined Bachelor of Arts/Advanced Studies final year (Honours in History), Bachelor of Advanced Studies (Honours in History), masters by research or PhD.
- Be willing to conduct research in the field of history (if you are enrolled in a postgraduate research degree).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must take admission in Honours and Postgraduate Research program at the Department of History, School of Philosophical and Historical Inquiry. After getting enrolled, candidates must complete and submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit academic transcripts, curriculum vitae (CV), referee report from their academic supervisor, and a personal statement which describes how the Scholarship will assist them in their studies.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check the admission criteria for their chosen course.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The scholarship program is valued at $5000 per annum for full-time honours students, $8500 per annum for full-time masters by research or PhD students and is tenable for one year. For part-time honours students, the scholarship is valued at $2500 per annum and $4250 per annum for part-time masters by research or PhD students that is tenable for two years.