Remove the economic hurdles that stand on your way of education. Apply for the John Spach Grant offered by John Spach.
The motive of the bursary is to support truly dedicated young students who have the courage to pursue their dreams ceaselessly despite all odds.
Nice offer for students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
John Spach is a successful and widely experienced businessman. He is a seasoned professional in the field of industrial cleaning and commercial safety. He is the CEO at Safe Companies, LLC, a renowned Commercial Cleaning and Consulting organization for maintaining workplace health and safety.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
- University or Organization: John Spach
- Department: NA
- Course Level: College/University students
- Award: $1000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The grant applicant will be regarded as eligible provided he is currently a high school senior scholar listed in a reputed and accredited educational institution, college, or university.
- The grant applicant should currently be a ‘freshman’, or a ‘junior’, or a ‘sophomore’ enrolled in a highly-acclaimed and accredited university or college.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidate for the prestigious John Spach Grant must submit the application and the essay through an official email at [email protected]
- First Name/Last Name
- Contact Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Scholar currently enrolled at a renowned and accredited institute
- Graduation (YYYY.MM.DD)
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must submit on the topic of Essay Topic: “How can the increase in student debt be addressed and solved?”
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Applicants should have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
Benefits: John Spach will provide the award amount of $1000 for students to complete their education in the USA.