Are you study at Dublin City University and want to get a program? If yes, then you will glad to know that the university is delighted to announce John Thompson funding for MSc in Digital Marketing.
International students are eligible to apply for this funding programme. Dublin City University aims to lead the world in research and education.
Excellently study program for international students.
User Review( votes)
The Dublin City University has a particularly strong research record, is sometimes described as a research-led university and has regularly been recorded as bringing in more research income per members of faculty or indeed as a percentage of total income than any other university in Ireland. Its research team working on sensors at the National Centre for Sensor Research is considered one of the best in the world.
Application Deadline: June 26, 2020
- University or Organization: Dublin City University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MSc programme
- Award: Full Fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Given
- Nationality: International students
- The program can be taken in Ireland
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International students
- Study Subject: Programs are awarded in Digital Marketing.
- Entrance Requirements: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible:
- Candidates should hold an Honours degree (2.1) in a Business discipline, or equivalent international qualification. If you have achieved a 2.2 Honours degree in a Business discipline, you may still obtain a place. This will depend on the availability of places.
- How to Apply: To be considered for this application , applicants are required to take admission in a masters degree at the university. After that, they can send the application to the Group Head for Marketing at DCU Business School Professor Edgar Morgenroth via email at businessscholarships-at-dcu.ie
- Supporting Documents: Applicants should submit all the following documents:
- A CV
- A statement of motivation and suitability for the program (maximum of 250 words).
- A copy of their academic transcript/proof of final degree award
- Scholar recipients will be selected on the basis of their application and interview.
- Graduates of all higher education institutions in Ireland are eligible to apply. Applicants should hold a First Class Honours (1.1) Degree and should demonstrate a keen interest in and understanding of marketing, business, media, and journalism.
- To qualify for the study, applicants must meet the academic and other entry requirements of the respective DCU MSc Digital Marketing.
- English Language Requirements: In addition to the above, non-native English speakers must also submit certified English translations of their academic transcripts and parchment/degree certificate.
- International candidates are expected to have educational qualifications of a standard equivalent to those outlined above.