The University of British Columbia is offering merit-based awards for students to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
This award seeks to attract top students who demonstrate the potential to make exceptionally strong contributions to the student body, both in the classroom and in the extracurricular life of the campus.
User Review( vote)
The University of British Columbia is the perfect environment to develop your leadership skills and interests. You might raise money for charity, design a solar car or lead your residence hall soccer team to a championship.
- Application Deadline: January 15, 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue undergraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to all the subjects offered by the university
- Award: The sponsorship will be awarded to cover the course fee.
- Number of Awards: Two The studentships are awarded.
- Nationality: The bursaries are available for the international students.
- The award can be taken in Canada
Eligible Countries: The bursaries are available for the international students.
Entrance Requirements: The applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Be new to UBC, entering directly from secondary school or post-secondary (university or college)
- Be an international student who will be studying at UBC on a Canadian study permit (student visa). (Changes to your citizenship status will affect your IMES eligibility.)
- Demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and intellectual promise, as well as impressive extracurricular and community involvement
- Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the opportunity .
- The applicant provides excellent academic achievements
- In addition to that, outstanding social & cultural dedication or athletic accomplishments will also be considered
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply: Submit the application form online by 15, January 2019. To apply for a scholarship, including a completed application form together with your full application package during the application period.