The University of Milano-Bicocca is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students for its Junior Post-doctoral fellowship in RNA biology and human diseases. The educational award is open for the academic year 2020-2021.
The fellowship programme aims to support students who wish to undertake Post-doctoral degree coursework at the Department of Biotechnology and Biosciences in Italy.
Golden chance for international students to get educational fund at the University of Milano-Bicocca in Italy.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1998, the University of Milano-Bicocca is a multi-disciplinary university based in Italy that trains professionals in various fields of both the natural and the social sciences. It provides undergraduate, graduate, and post-graduate programs.
Why study at the University of Milano-Bicocca? The university offers a wide range of internationally recognized courses that are designed to help students explore their passions and develop new skills. Here aspirants get an enriching and supportive environment to focus on the development of particular skills.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Milano-Bicocca
- Department: Dept. of Biotechnology and Biosciences
- Course Level: Post-doctoral
- Award: Educational Fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: If you want to know about the nationality, please contact the employer.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Post-doctoral fellowship in the field of “RNA biology and human diseases”
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- PhD degree in a relevant discipline, e.g. biomedicine, biology, or biochemistry that was obtained within the last 4 years Qualifications.
- Have experience with basic laboratory methods in molecular/cell biology and biochemistry, and or neuroscience.
- High level of motivation and commitment.
- Ability to work in a team.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp this wonderful opportunity, applicants first have to take admission in a Post-doctoral degree program at the University of Milano-Bicocca. After that, candidates will be considered for the fellowship.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Must have experience with basic laboratory methods in molecular/cell biology and biochemistry, and or neuroscience.
- Language Requirement: Fluent written and oral communication in English.
The University of Milano-Bicocca will provide educational fund for interested students who want to undertake the Post-doctoral degree program in the session 2020/2021.