Applicants are invited for the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) Position in the Botany which is providing by the University of North Bengal
- At least 55% marks without grace (for SC/ST/BC candidates 50% marks without grace) in Master’s Degree in the subject with Honours in the subject in addition to passing a NET/SLET/GATE of the UGC/UGC-CSIR or in the UGC accredited SLET for Lectureship in Universities and Colleges conducted by the College Service Commission.
- Not exceeding 28 years. (not more than 33 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC categories, physically handicapped and women applicants).
- The applicants will be required to appear at the Oral test as may be prescribed by the University.
- Research Scholarships are tenable for two years from the date of joining and extension by one year
- After completion of 3rdyear may be allowed by the University if the research performance and other activities of the scholar are evaluated as satisfactory. The monthly value of the Scholarships will be Rs. 18,000/- for the first two years and Rs.20,000/- in the third and subsequent years subject to fulfillment of certain conditions. Extension for the 5th year may be considered if the prescribed requirements are fulfilled. No further extension is admissible. However, extension of tenure of the fellowship will not be considered if the Ph.D. Thesis has been submitted by the candidates
For an application form and other particulars write to the Registrar, University of North Bengal P.O. North Bengal University (Raja-Rammohunpur), Dist. Darjeeling, Pin – 734013
Nice fellowship for aspirants
User Review( votes)
Application Deadline: Check back next year