TU Delft University of Technology is delighted to announce its new Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships for international students for the academic year 2018.
Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) aims to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms. For that reason, it has established several programs specifically designed to offer talented and motivated international pupils the opportunity to pursue a degree at TU Delft.
Fabulous Scholarships for International Students.
User Review( votes)
The Foundation Justus & Louise van Effen was established with the aim of stimulating excellent international MSc holders and financially supporting them in their wish to study at TU Delft.
TU Delft collaborates with a large number of other educational and research institutes within the Netherlands and abroad and has a reputation for high-quality teaching and research. TU Delft has extensive contacts with governments, trade organizations, consultancies, the industry, and small and medium-sized companies.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship.
- Excellent international applicants admitted to one of TU Delft’s MSc programmes, with a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in your bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university.
- International applicants are eligible to apply for these grants.
- These are available to pursue the MSc program.
- These are awarded in any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Students applying for any of the TU Delft’s MSc programs can apply for Excellence grants.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for these endowments, your complete application for an MSc programme must be uploaded before 1 December. Note that non-EU holder must include their English test with their application. EU holders can submit this in a later stage according to the Admission instructions.
- In addition to all the regular documents for an MSc program application, you must also upload an Application Form in which you make clear why you are applying for the free study.
- Only candidates meeting this deadline who have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the MSc programs of TU Delft will be considered for these endowments.
- Admission Requirements: A bachelor’s degree from a good university, that is comparable in level with a bachelor degree from a research university in the Netherlands in the main subject closely related to the MSc program to which you are applying, with good grades on the key courses.
Benefit: Full fee waiver for a TUDelft MSc program and living expenses for 2 years. Membership to the award club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc.
Application Deadline: Closed