KAIST College of Business is proud to announce the Techno MBA Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 in South Korea.
The scholarship programme aims to support international applicants who are going to enrol in the master’s degree programme at the university.
Amazing opportunity to get financial assistance in South Korea.
User Review( votes)
The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology is a national research university located in Daedeok Innopolis, Daejeon, Korea. The Korean government established it in 1971 as the nation’s first public, research-oriented science and engineering institution. KAIST has 10,504 full-time students and 1,342 faculty researchers. It is ranked #34 in QS Global World Rankings.
Why choose to study at the KAIST University? Studying in South Korea will open up a wide range of employment opportunities for you. Graduates from Korean universities are highly sought after by employers all over the world. It was creating an environment that promotes cultural diversity and global citizenship.
Application Deadline: Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
- University or Organization: The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Full tuition
- Number of Awards: Up to 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA programs at the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants hold or expect to hold a bachelor’s degree before enrollment at KAIST.
- Must be international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must have to submit their admission applications online application form for the Full-Time MBA and follow instructions.
- Supporting Documents: The students must present the following documents to the University:
- Two recommendation letters
- A certified copy of the official degree
- A set of certified transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to check the University’s entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English proficiency test (EPT) score:
- TOEFL iBT 83
- IELTS 6.5
- TOEIC 720
- TEPS 599/New TEPS 326
Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology will provide full tuition for 2 years and living stipend of 500,000 KRW/month (awarded to selected students.