Don’t cut any corners in your studies. Join the International Student Scholarships and complete your studies in a proper way at Kansas State University.
The educational program is open to both incoming and transfers undergraduate or graduate international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
Nice offer for international students to study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The University of Kansas is the state’s flagship university and consistently earns high rankings for academics and recognition as a premier research university. K-State Global Campus offers training workshops, continuing education certification opportunities and professional conferences through its Conferences and Noncredit Programs office.
Why study at Kansas State University? KSU provides excellent academics, great student life, and a very friendly atmosphere. There are various flexible learning options for students of all ages, numerous degree and class options, very helpful staff and professors.
Application Deadline: March 3, 2021
- University or Organization: Kansas State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or graduate degree
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Application from all around the world are accepting
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for graduate or undergraduate study at K-State
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants be incoming or transfer international students
- You must be a graduate or undergraduate student properly enrolled at Kansas State University.
- You must not have received this application during the previous academic year.
- Your current I-20 or DS-2021 must be issued by K-State.
- You must have been enrolled adequately at K-State during the Fall 2020 semester or before.
- You must be continuing as a student at K-State during the Fall 2021 semester. The scholarship
- Funding will be awarded to cover Fall 2021 tuition/fees. Students graduating prior to Fall 2021 are not eligible to receive this application .
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, applicants first need to admit in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at K-State by using an online application system. After becoming a university student, you will be automatically considered for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a personal statement, transcripts, a copy of passport, affidavit of financial support and bank statement.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have completed high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- Language Requirement: English proficiency is not required for admission to Kansas State University, but still, you need to check the English language proficiency requirement.
Kansas State University will provide awards in the following manner:
- OIP funding for International Students: $750
- International Student Center Scholarship: $700
- K-State Alumni Association International Student Scholarship: $500
- William L. Richter International Scholarship: $500
- Philip & Jeune Kirmser International Student Scholarship: $500
- Joe Tiao International Student Scholarship: $500
- Do Sup Chung International Student Scholarship: $500
- M& H Taiwan International Student Scholarship: $500
- Costa Rican Student Scholarship: $500