The Kaplan Business School is launching the International Student Scholarships Program for the academic session 2023-2024. International students holding Pakistani citizenship and applying for an undergraduate or postgraduate level degree study at the Kaplan Business School are eligible to participate.
The applicants must meet the entry and English requirements of their respective programs to be considered. Up to 20% tuition fee reduction will be awarded to successful candidates.
This is a great opportunity for students to earn higher education in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Kaplan Business School is an Australian independent higher education institution established in 2008 with headquarters in Sydney. The university initially offered degree courses in Adelaide before making an expansion across other cities. Today, it is known to be one of the top 2 most popular MBA programs in Australia, verified by the Australian Government.
Why choose to study at the Kalpan Business School? The Kalpan Business School is a global leader in affordable and quality education. With small-size classes, expert teachers with real-world experience, innovative course delivery, practical subjects, and outstanding student support, the school focuses on offering its students unique and maximising opportunities.
Application Deadline: Applications are open. The students are suggested to observe course-specific deadline if any.
- University or Organization: Kalpan Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students from Pakistan can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate level degree programmes offered at the Kalpan Business School can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold citizenship from Pakistan and currently reside outside of Australia.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must log in on the university portal to submit an admission application. All eligible candidates will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High School certificates and transcripts
- English proficiency documents e.g., IELTS Test certificate or equivalent (if applicable)
- Degree completion certificate and transcripts (if applicable)
- Work experience details (if applicable)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet Kaplan Business School’s academic requirements for the course offered.
- Language Requirement: The applicants mist meet the Kaplan Business School’s English language proficiency requirements for their chosen course.
Kalpan Business School will offer the winning international students a tuition fee reduction of up to 20% of the tuition fee of the applied program.