Monash University is glad to announce the KC Kuok funding for International Students to study in Australia. The grant is open for those who want to enroll in an undergraduate degree.
The grant is available to support the citizens of mainland China, Indonesia, Hong Kong, or a South-East Asian country. The program will be awarded based on outstanding academic achievement and financial disadvantage.
Nice offer to receive tuition fees and related study costs for study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
As Australia’s largest university, Monash University is a public research university ranked in the world’s top 100. It has four local campuses throughout Victoria, an international campus in Malaysia, and centers in the People’s Republic of China, Italy, and India.
Why study at Monash University? At this university, candidates get prepare for success in the future. It gives students the space to explore interests and pursue their goals. From experienced professionals and world-class academics, the university help candidate to reach their goals.
Application Deadline: July 10, 2020
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
- Award: Up to $280,000 over four years
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One scholarship is available
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Citizen of mainland China, Indonesia, Hong Kong or a Southeast Asian country
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is open to study the undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must apply for a full-time Monash course offer in any single degree, at Monash University, at a campus in Australia. The applicant must demonstrate that you come from a low-income household.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity the applicant must need to apply for admission at the university. For more information and entry requirements for the course please visit the international undergraduate courses 2020.
- Alternatively, you may download an offline application form and send all documents to [email protected] with the subject header ‘K.C. Kuok Scholarship – [Your Name]. You will also need to submit a course application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must need to submit a statement describing their disability or medical condition and demonstrating the effect on their educational performance.
- Admission Requirements: For admission to an undergraduate degree at the university, the applicant must submit a copy of documents specified in the course entry requirements (e.g. results, certificates, related employment).
- Language Requirement: For entry to Monash University, applicants must meet the English language requirements. Applicants must have the equivalent of an Australian VET Certificate IV course or higher, that has been approved by the faculty as requiring sufficient English skills.
The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to $10,000 per year for the duration of degree as well as tuition fees and accommodation.