If you are an international student who wants to enroll in an undergraduate degree then this life-changing scholarship is the right opportunity for you. Funded by Monash University, the KC Kuok award is open for international students.
The grant is available to support the citizens of mainland China, Indonesia, Hong Kong, or a South East Asian country. The program will be awarded based on outstanding academic achievement and financial disadvantage.
User Review( votes)
As Australia’s largest university, Monash University is a public research university ranked in the world’s top 100. It has four local campuses throughout Victoria, an international campus in Malaysia, and centers in the People’s Republic of China, Italy, and India.
Why at Monash University– At this university, candidates get prepares for success in the future. It gives students the space to explore interests and pursue their goals. From experienced professionals and world-class academics, the university help candidate to reach their goals.
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
- Award: Up to $280,000 over four years
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One scholarship is available
- Nationality: International student
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: June 28, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of mainland China, Indonesia, Hong Kong, or a South East Asian country are eligible to apply for this application .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is open to study the undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must apply for a full-time Monash course offer in any single degree, at Monash University, at a campus in Australia. Applicant must demonstrate that you come from a low-income household.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To be considered for the opportunity the applicant must need to apply for admission at the university. More information and entry requirements for the course please visit the international undergraduate courses 2019.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must need to submit a statement describing their disability or medical condition and demonstrating the effect on their educational performance.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in an undergraduate degree at the university, the applicant must submit a copy of documents specified in the course entry requirements (e.g. results, certificates, related employment).
- Language Requirement: For entry to Monash University, applicants must meet the English language requirements. Applicants must have the equivalent of an Australian VET Certificate IV course or higher, that has been approved by the faculty as requiring sufficient English skills.
- Benefits: The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to $10,000 per year for the duration of degree as well as tuition fees and accommodation.