With the passion for funding student’s higher education, the University of Keele is offering the Keele Alumni Discount opportunity in the United Kingdom.
The main motive of this educational bursary is to attract the international alumni’s of Keele University for undertaking a postgraduate degree program.
A fine opportunity for starting studies in the UK
User Review( votes)
Keele University is officially known as the University of Keele which granted its university status by Royal Charter in 1962. It was ranked 4th in the UK and now situated as a public research university.
Why study at the University of Keele? At this university, the students have a variety of degree level courses and exceptional teaching quality. It has the best faculty and some funding facility for candidates.
- University or Organization: Keele University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate course
- Award: 20% discount on the course fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: Open
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants who have been graduated from Keele or a Keele program delivered overseas are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing a postgraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be a full-time applicant.
- Candidates who undertook a study abroad placement or exchange program at Keele will also be eligible for this fee reduction.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For this educational opportunity, the participants should take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, the students will automatically be considered for the grant, no formal application is required.
- Supporting Documents: The aspirants need to submit academic transcripts and evidence of their graduation degrees from Keele University.
- Admission Requirements: Interested participants must hold an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: All participants must be proficient in the English language.
Benefits: The bursary will provide a 20% discount on the course fees and it can be combined from the other educational awards.