Stand a chance to study a rigorous and highly supportive environment in the USA at the Carleton College via its Kellogg Scholarships Program. The programme is open to all international applicants for the academic year 2022-2023.
The programme has been set up for non-U.S. citizens who are not permanent residents that want to pursue their higher education in the USA at Carleton College. The scholarship award will cover the education expenses incurred by the selected students.
Beneficial offer for international candidates.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1866, Carleton College is a private liberal arts college ranked 9th in National Liberal Arts Colleges. Carleton strives to provide a liberal education of the highest quality.
Why choose to study at Carleton College? Carleton College is committed to internationalizing the campus. The Carleton community is known for being warm, welcoming, and willing to debate and discuss anything.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Carleton College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All non-US citizens can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake any degree programme at Carleton.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be non-U.S. citizens who are not permanent residents.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can use Common or Coalition Application, or QuestBridge to apply at Carleton. Students must add International Student Financial Aid Application and the Certification of Finances form to be considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school counselor recommendation
- Two academic teacher recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Students must submit their applications via the online portals of the college. Students can also submit ACT or SAT scores.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IBT (internet-based TOEFL) – 100 and above
- PBT (paper-based TOEFL) – 600 and above
- CPT (computer-based TOEFL) – 250 and above
- IELTS – 7.0 and above
- Duolingo English Test – 120 and above
Carleton College will provide the selected student’s benefits toward their expenses at Carleton.