Achieve your educational and professional goals with an international higher education degree from the Kent Business School at the University of Kent by participating in its Course Director’s Scholarship for the academic year 2023-2024.
All students interested in gaining additional support can apply for this scholarship. Worthy and needy applicants are eligible and can be awarded this £2,500 award.
Get an award amount of £2,500 to complete masters studies at the University of Kent.
User Review( votes)
The University of Kent is a public research university in Kent, England, with a semi-collegiate structure. The University received its Royal Charter on January 4, 1965, and Princess Marina, Duchess of Kent, was formally installed as the first Chancellor the following year. Kent was among the top 150 in the world for Communication and Media Studies (Journalism), Law and Psychology.
Why study at the University of Kent? The University of Kent is a leading university with inspirational teaching staff, excellent student satisfaction, and a reputation for world-class research. Kent is awarded Gold, the highest rating in the UK Government’s Teaching Excellence Framework, and a global reputation for excellence. The students of Kent have access to all the University resources, with everything the students need to enjoy student life and help them in their studies.
Application Deadline: Application will be considered on a rolling basis by the Scholarship Panel.
- University or Organization: University of Kent
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MSc
- Award: £2,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc degree in any subject offered by the Kent Business School
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have made a formal application to study for an MSc course at Kent Business School and be in receipt of a formal offer for January or September entry in 2023.
- Applicants should hold a UK First Class honors degree (or international equivalent).
- Be self-funded
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must have to take admitted via the application portal in the MSc degree program at the university. There is no separate application for this award.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit the necessary documents.
- Explain your reasons for study/outline your research proposal this must be a minimum of 100 words and not exceed 2,000 characters.
- Provide details/evidence of your qualifications
- Provide two academic references
- Provide other personal information and supporting documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Students applying for a postgraduate degree must normally have a British first or second class honors degree in a relevant or appropriate subject, or the equivalent from an internationally recognized institution.
- Language Requirement: The University requires all non-native speakers of English to reach a minimum standard of proficiency in written and spoken English before beginning a postgraduate degree.
The successful candidates will receive £2,500 for their studies at the University of Kent in the UK.