Outstanding students are inviting to become a part of the Kent Business School Excellence funding for the academic year 2021-2022. The program is available to UK, EU and International students.
The award supports talented aspirants who hold outstanding academic merit and want to pursue a Master’s degree program at Kent Business School.
Wonderful opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1988, the Kent Business School is a leading business school, ranked in the top 30 in the UK. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD degree programs, as well as non-degree ‘part-time’ executive education for individuals.
Why study at Kent Business School? At KBS students will get a new learning environment and ways of learning for their bright future. The school is committed to minimizing financial barriers to support students in achieving their educational goals.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Kent
- Department: Kent Business School
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Up to £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to all UK, EU and International students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for a master study in the subjects offered by the Kent Business School.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Be self-funded.
- Should hold (or expect to hold) a first-class degree (or equivalent). Students with a borderline 2:1/First degree will also be considered.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this funding program, then you are recommended to take admission in the master’s degree Once you have received a formal offer to study a Master’s program at Kent Business School, then you can apply for this application by using the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: All candidates must submit a supporting statement discussing how studying their chosen Master’s program at Kent Business School will enhance their career and personal development.
- Admission Requirements: For being registered in the university, applicants will need to meet the academic entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements to be able to study at the university.
The scholarship holders will be awarded on the basis of outstanding academic merit with awards up to a maximum of £5,000.