Want to sharpen your focus and prepare for tomorrow’s world? Well, here is your chance to do that in an affordable way! Apply for the International PhD GTA Scholarships at the Kent Business School in the UK.
The PhD studentship is open to all international as well as home-country national students who pursue their degree in an eligible field of study. Tuition fee coverage with a combination of a grant and salary of £35,668 can be expected.
Grab the opportunity to complete your studies in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Kent Business School, also known as KBS, is the business school of the University of Kent. The business school was opened in 1988 with offerings of undergraduate, postgraduate, PhD degree programmes. The Kent Business School individually ranks 81-90 in World University Rankings.
Why choose to study at the Kent Business School? The Kent Business School has proven to have an impact on the wider society through extensive collaborations with external partners such as other academic institutions and to a variety of local, national, and international businesses.
Application Deadline: 20th January 2023.
- University or Organization: Kent Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £35,668
- Number of Awards: 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: British and overseas students can both apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programmes offered in Accounting and Finance, Analytics, Operations and Systems, Marketing, Entrepreneurship and International Business, and Leadership and Management at the Kent Business School can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled as full-time PhD students at KBS.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications are to be made via the university portal. Interested students are required to submit a PhD Scholarship Application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Details of your previous studies
- A research proposal (usually between 1000-3000 words)
- Contact information for two referees
- Evidence of proficiency in English, where applicable.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a First or 2:1 undergraduate degree, along with a Distinction at the master’s level in a relevant subject.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
The selected PhD candidates will be awarded a scholarship that will cover tuition fees at home and international rates and provide a maintenance grant and salary of £35,668 per annum.