Yayasan Khzanah is inviting applicants for its Khazanah-Cambridge programme for Malaysians students at University of Cambridge
The Khazanah-Cambridge Scholarship provides financial sponsorship to Malaysians who plan to study for an undergraduate and postgraduate degree at the University of Cambridge. The Khazanah-Cambridge Scholarship, established in 2009, is jointly sponsored by Yayasan Khazanah, the Cambridge Commonwealth Trust and the Malaysian Commonwealth Studies Centre.
Study Subject: Subjects offered by the university
Employer: Yayasan Khazanah, the Cambridge Commonwealth Trust and the Malaysian Commonwealth Studies Centre
Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Worthy offer for Malaysian applicants
User Review( votes)
Citizens of Malaysia who will be applying to, or who have already secured a conditional or unconditional offer to admission into the University of Cambridge, and meet the requirements below:
- Not exceeding 21 years of age as at the enrolment date for the degree program
- Must have an excellent academic track record, with an actual or predicted minimum of 3 As, or show evidence of excellent performance throughout their pre-university studies
- Obtained admission or currently pursuing a full-time residential degree
- Below 40 years of age
- Must have a First Class or a Second Class (Upper) honors degree, or where there is a point system, a minimum CGPA of 3.5, or its equivalent. For those applying for a doctoral degree with a research Masters degree, they must show an excellent report for their thesis.
In the event that formal qualification has yet to be conferred, applicants must show evidence of excellent performance throughout their studies.
- Obtained admission or currently pursuing one of the following full-time residential courses of study:
- The research leading to the Ph.D. degree
- One-year postgraduate courses (e.g MPhil, LLM, MBA etc)
How to Apply: Students have to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the University of Cambridge
The sponsorship will cover for the full duration of the course of study and provides for tuition fees, monthly living expenses, return air passage and other provisions, such as book allowance, establishment, and end of study allowances.
Application Deadline: Deadlines may vary