The KAS Education Company is inviting students to become a part of Kid at School KAS Scholarships for motivating them to improve their writing skills for the academic year 2020-2021.
The scholarship essay contest will give a chance for graduate and undergraduate high school students to win cash prizes starting from $500.
A golden chance for international students.
User Review( vote)
The KAS Education Company offers services and resources for making student’s and teacher’s life easier, but our other goal is to motivate students to improve their writing skills and practice in making successful papers.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2020
- University or Organization: KAS Education Company
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Essay Contest
- Award: $500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: If you want to know about nationality please contact via email address [email protected]
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to students of high schools, including undergraduate and graduate candidates, who can take part in this application essay contest.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Graduate and undergraduate high school students can take part in this essay contest. No limitations on age, race, or gender.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must have send their finished essay to [email protected] with Essay Writing Contest 2020 in the email’s subject to participate.
- Supporting Documents: Make sure your essays must be written in English only and contains 500-700 words. Send your document in Docx or PDF format and If your document contains any kind of plagiarism, it’s a reason to disqualify a candidate from our competition immediately.
- Admission Requirements: Candidate’s essays will be selected on the basis of an essay’s content, grammar, rhetoric, and also writing skills.
The winners will get cash prizes starting from $500. Plus, the best papers will be published on the school website and on social media.