Applications are invited for King Abdulaziz University Scholarships to pursue postgraduate programs. International applicants are eligible to apply for these awards.
Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university. It is High-quality research and development programs.
Marvelous Scholarships for International Students.
User Review( vote)
The university vision is to become a world Class University with sustainability and community engagement. The university will become a leader in developing standards of assessment for student performance.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The Applicant’s age doesn’t exceed (35) years For Ph.D., and (30) years for Masters.
- The Applicant must have a university degree from an accredited college or university and should have a degree with “very good” at least.
- The approved exams and minimum required scores are listed below:
(Please note that exams are valid for 2 years from the date of exam)
- He must have a record of good Conduct and must be medically fit.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the CV, Statement of purpose, copy of graduation certificate, copy of the transcript, Recommendation letters, copy of a valid passport at least one year.
- Admission Requirements: The Applicant’s age doesn’t exceed (35) years For Ph.D., and (30) years for Masters.
- Language Requirement: An approved exam in English is required for the applicant whose first language is not English.
- A monthly bursary of SR 1,900
- A preparation allowance when coming for the first time of SR 1,800.
- The candidate would receive health care.
- Providing accommodation and facilities.
- Subsidized meals can be provided for the candidate.
- A total sum of SR 4,000 for Ph.D., and SR 3.000 for masters’ allowance for printing the thesis.
- An allowance of SR 2,700 for shipping books (when graduated).
- Providing the candidate with a two-way ticket annually.
Application Deadline: Closed