Highly qualified candidates have an amazing opportunity to enhance their research skills by applying the fully-funded MRC DTP iCASE Studentships offered by the King’s College London.
The MRC funding available supports UK/EU students who want to pursue the postgraduate research program at the university for the session 2020/21.
A golden chance for international students.
User Review( votes)
King’s College is a public research university located in the heart of London and recognized as one of the top ten UK universities. It is the oldest university of England providing world-class teaching and cutting-edge research.
Why at King’s College London? By joining this university, the program of the university gives a great opportunity for students to get an education in the UK. Through this opportunity students can take full advantage of career and employability services, to help secure their placement.
Application Deadline: April 26, 2020
- University: King’s College London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Number of awards
- Nationality: UK/EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for UK/EU students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for postgraduate research in Biomedical and Translational Science.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have or be predicted to obtain a high quality BSc. degree with a 1stor a high 2:1, or a master’s qualification at Merit/Distinction grade.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, applicants firstly take admission for a postgraduate research study at king’s college of London. After that, all applications must be submitted via the King’s Apply Portal.
- Supporting Documents: A personal statement, A research proposal and/or project approval form, transcripts of your previous qualifications, two academic references, and proof of any English language qualifications.
- Admission Requirements: For entry for this program, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language you will be required to provide evidence that you meet the minimum English requirements of the Faculty [Band D] as prescribed by the university’s English Language requirements.
Benefits: King’s College London will provide a full funding for successful candidates to study postgraduate research.