Are you interested in receiving a study grant? The call for applications for the academic year 2021-2022 is now open! King’s College is glad to announce its scholarship programs.
The college promotes an entrepreneurial spirit through progressive education. They love shaking things up, trying new ideas and challenging stereotypical norms. Its programs are approved by the Ministry of Education, Government of Nepal.
Why at King’s College? The college encourages students to pursue their careers in business and inspire them to follow their passion in other fields. They promote an inclusive environment, both internally and externally, and collaborate with individuals and institutions, locally, nationally and globally to further excellence.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2020
University or Organization: King’s College
Course Level: Undergraduate degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic students
The program can be taken in Nepal
Eligible Countries: Domestic students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in any undergraduate degree offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: At King’s, we offer three types of scholarships based on the preset criteria.
- Outstanding achievers based on merit.
- Motivated but economically poor students.
- Disadvantage & marginalized community.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For applying, candidates need to take admission to the university. After taking the admission applicants must be complete the application form for this application program.
- Supporting Documents: To apply for a study award, applicants must have all previous academic transcripts and certificates.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language for the opportunity .
- Benefit: The candidates will receive various award amounts through applying this funded study.