Kingston University is pleased to offer scholarships for international students. These are open to prospective full-time postgraduate students in any subject area on a one-year taught masters degree based at Kingston University.
Kingston University is offering these scholarships to encourage academic excellence, increase the diversity of the student population and to develop relationships.
Nice chance to support an undergraduate study.
User Review( votes)
The university’s aim is to be internationally recognized for a creative approach to education that has practical outcomes which benefit people and communities. The university is rated among the top 15 percent in the globe in the latest QS World University Rankings.
Students from outside the United Kingdom need to meet Kingston University’s English language requirements – these depend on the course they are applying for.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 9 May 2023.
- Course Level: Undertake postgraduate degree programs.
- Study Subject: Over different departments across the University, all offering a diverse range of courses.
- Awards: International awards worth £5,000
- Nationality: International students
- Program can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants can apply for an award if you:
- are an international student (classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes);
- have an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on a course at Kingston for September 2022 entry; and
- are not currently registered on an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Kingston University.
- English Language Requirements: Students from outside the United Kingdom need to meet Kingston University’s English language requirements – these depend on the course they are applying for.
Postgraduate study (Academic IELTS)
|Subject area||Overall score||Special conditions|
|Art, Design and Architecture courses*||6.5||5.5 in all elements|
|Arts and Social Sciences courses*||6.5||5.5 in all elements|
|Business and Law courses*||6.5||6.0 in all elements|
|Health, Social Care and Education courses*||6.5||5.5 in all elements|
|Science, Engineering, Computing and Surveying*||6.5||6.0 in Writing and 5.5 in all elements|
- How to Apply: Note that they cannot consider applications received after the deadline. Remember that the scholarship application procedure is separate from the admissions application procedure.
- Supporting Documents: You will need electronic copies of the following documents to make your application online:
- A copy of your Kingston University offer letter
- An academic reference letter
- A copy of your academic transcript/worksheet; and
- A copy of your Academic IELTS or TOEFL result (where applicable).
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must fulfill all entry requirements of the university.