Kingston University is pleased to offer financial aid for international students. These are open to prospective full-time postgraduate students in any subject area on a one-year taught masters degree based at Kingston University.
Kingston University is offering these endowments to encourage academic excellence, increase the diversity of student population and to develop relationships.
Nice chance to support an undergraduate study.
User Review( votes)
The university’s aim is to be internationally recognized for a creative approach to education that has practical outcomes which benefit people and communities. The university rated among top 15 percent in the globe in latest QS World University Rankings Kingston University rated among top 15 percent in the globe in the latest QS World University Rankings.
Students from outside the United Kingdom need to meet Kingston University’s English language requirements – these depend on the course they are applying for.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- Course Level: Undertake postgraduate degree programmes.
- Study Subject: Over different departments across the University, all offering a diverse range of courses.
- Award: International awards worth £4,000
- Nationality: International students
- Program can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants can apply for an award if you:
- are an international student (classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes);
- have an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on a course at Kingston for September 2018 entry; and
- are not currently registered on an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Kingston University.
- English Language Requirements: Students from outside the United Kingdom need to meet Kingston University’s English language requirements – these depend on the course they are applying for.
Postgraduate study (Academic IELTS)
|Subject area||Overall score||Special conditions|
|Art, Design and Architecture courses*||6.5||5.5 in all elements|
|Arts and Social Sciences courses*||6.5||5.5 in all elements|
|Business and Law courses*||6.5||6.0 in all elements|
|Health, Social Care and Education courses*||6.5||5.5 in all elements|
|Science, Engineering, Computing and Surveying*||6.5||6.0 in Writing and 5.5 in all elements|
How to Apply: Note that they cannot consider applications received after the deadline. Remember that the scholarships application procedure is separate from the admissions application procedure.
You apply for the international scholarship via our online system and you’ll need electronic copies of the documents mentioned in the above section to attach to your application.
Before you begin your application, please make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria. You must:
- Be an international student (classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes);
- Have an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on a course at Kingston for September 2020/21 entry; and
- Not currently be registered on an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Kingston University.
Note that you will need electronic copies of the following documents to make your application online:
- A copy of your Kingston University offer letter;
- An academic reference letter;
- A copy of your academic transcript/worksheet; and
- A copy of your Academic IELTS or TOEFL result (where applicable).