Kingston University is pleased to offer International Scholarships for high-potential students in the UK. Awards are awarded to undertake undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
Kingston University is offering these programs to encourage academic excellence, increase the diversity of the student population and develop relationships.
Great choice to get an undergraduate and postgraduate degree.
User Review( votes)
The University rated among the top 15 per cent in the globe in late the st QS World University Rankings Kingston University rated among the top 15 per cent in the globe in the latest QS World University Rankings.
Why study at Kingston University? The university’s aim is to be internationally recognized for a creative approach to education that has practical outcomes which benefit people and communities.
Application Deadline: Monday 24 April 2023.
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes.
- Study Subject: Awards are offered over different departments across the University, all offering a diverse range of courses.
- Award: £5,000 per year
- Number of Awards: 8
- Nationality: International students
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants can apply for an award if they:
- You can apply for an International Scholarship
- you are an international student (classified as ‘overseas fee status)
- you have the offer to study an Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree course (September intake only)
- English Language Requirements: Students from outside the United Kingdom need to meet Kingston University’s English language requirements – these depend on the course they are applying for.
The mode of applying is online.
- How to Apply: Applicants apply for international scholarships via an online system. Applications are open now, applicants must follow the link to the application form. Applicants will need to have received an offer for a course starting in September 2023 to apply for a scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will need electronic copies of the documents mentioned in the above section to attach to their application such as:
- A copy of the offer letter
- An academic reference letter
- A copy of an academic transcript/worksheet
- A copy of an Academic IELTS or TOEFL result (where applicable)
- Academic Requirements: Applicants will need to have an offer for a course starting in September 2023 before they can apply for a scholarship.
- Language Requirements: Academic IELTS or TOEFL result required.
International scholarships each worth £5,000 per year during the first year of study.