Kingston University is pleased to offer international awards for high-potential students in the UK. Awards are awarded to undertake undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
Kingston University is offering these programs to encourage academic excellence, increase the diversity of the student population and develop relationships.
Great choice to get an undergraduate and postgraduate degree.
User Review( vote)
The university’s aim is to be internationally recognized for a creative approach to education that has practical outcomes which benefit people and communities. The University rated among top 15 percent in the globe in late the st QS World University Rankings Kingston University rated among top 15 percent in the globe in latest QS World University Rankings.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes.
- Study Subject: Awards are offered over different departments across the University, all offering a diverse range of courses.
- Award: international awards each worth £5,000 per year of study.
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: International students
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants can apply for an award if they:
- You can apply for an International Scholarship
- you are an international student (classified as ‘overseas fee status’)
- you have an offer to study an Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree course (September intake only)
- English Language Requirements: Students from outside the United Kingdom need to meet Kingston University’s English language requirements – these depend on the course they are applying for.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online. You apply for the international scholarship via our online system and you’ll need electronic copies of the documents mentioned in the above section to attach to your application such as:
- A copy of your offer letter
- An academic reference letter
- A copy of your academic transcript/worksheet
- A copy of your Academic IELTS or TOEFL result (where applicable)