The University of Exeter Business School has decided to award two academically gifted and talented candidates the Kolade Scholarships for master’s study in the UK for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship, funded by donations from a Business School alumnus, is offered to international and domestic students, both, towards an MSc programme offered at the Exeter Business School. Two eligible students will be offered £12,500 upon admission in the applied programme.
Applicants from across the world will get to win up to £12,500 in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Exeter Business School is one of the leading business schools in Europe and is ranked as being among the best business schools in the world. The school aims to deliver outstanding and innovative business education and research that addresses the major challenges confronting businesses and society.
Why choose to study at the University of Exeter Business School? The University of Exeter Business School has taken over a decade to establish itself as one of the UK’s leading institutions. It is striving to be the best it can be, bringing together inspirational and internationally-respected business teachers from around the world in an environment that combines historical and intellectual heritage with modern facilities.
Application Deadline: The closing date for this award is 30th June 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Exeter Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £12,500
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All international students from continental Europe and UK are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc programme offered at the University of Exeter Business School can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have had an application accepted to one of the Business School MSc programmes for September 2022 entry.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission online via the university portal. Then to apply for the scholarship, students must complete a scholarship application form
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide academic records and other documentation such as passports, financial support proof such as bank statements, etc.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to meet the entry requirements f the course they want to pursue at Exeter.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
Two selected candidates will be provided scholarships worth £12,500 towards the cost of an undertaken MSc programme at Exeter Business School.