Korea University of Technology and Education is inviting foreign applicants to participate in a Korean Government Research Professor or Postdoctoral Scholarship program and complete their higher studies in Korea.
A fine opportunity to get study in Korea.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1991, Korea University of Technology and Education is an educational facility for engineering and HDR subjects. It is ranked Top 10 in engineering universities in the Republic of Korea and also ranked No.1 in the Education-Oriented University.
Why at Korea University of Technology and Education? At this university, the participants will have good laboratories, experienced teachers support and career-making guide for guiding them in reaching their career goals.
- University or Organization: Korea University of Technology and Education
- Department: School of Mechatronics Engineering
- Course Level: Research Professor or Postdoctoral
- Award: The recipients will work in the available projects.
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Korea
- Application Deadline: August 15, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Foreign applicants are available.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for Research Professor or Postdoctoral at School of Mechatronics Engineering at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The participants must have strong publication records, skill in the interpretation of characterization instruments like SEM, FTIR, XRD, etc. Furthermore, they are expected to have experience in the synthesis of carbon-based materials and polymer.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, you need to apply for Research Professor or Postdoctoral at School of Mechatronics Engineering at Korea University of Technology and Education. After that, you can submit your curriculum vitae through email to [email protected].
- Admission Requirements: PhD in Chemistry, Material Science or closely relevant fields is a must for this opportunity.
- Language Requirement: Must have good proficiency in the English language.
The participants will available to work in coming fall or ASAP or will work in an exciting piezoelectric composite project funded by the Korean government.