Do you want to study in South Korea but are unable to achieve your dream due to a financial crisis? Then apply for the KORL-HNS International Visiting Fellow Scholarships at the Korean Society of Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
The scholarship program is available is to developing countries students in order to participate in International Visiting Fellowship at Korean otolaryngology institutions. The scholarship program is open to all candidates.
Nice chance for students.
User Review( vote)
The Korean Society of Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery was founded in 1947. It is the leading organization devoted to Otology, Rhinology, and Head and Neck surgery and to the prevention and treatment of our department through excellence in research, clinical care, education, and public health.
Why should you apply for this programme? Korean Society of Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery is determined to devote itself to the improvement of the nation and humanity.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Korean Society of Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Fellowships
- Award: USD $5,000 and monthly stipends
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Developing countries Students
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: Developing countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Fellowship in otology, rhinology, and head & neck surgery
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Join the international membership in KORL-HNS at the website at first.
- Have a certificate of otorhinolaryngology specialist of your country.
- Have been recommended by the otorhinolaryngology society of your country or by the senior professor.
- Work as an international visiting fellow in Korea for at least 6 months.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All candidates should sign up as an international members of KORL-HNS at the official website of KORL-HNS in advance. The mode of applying is online: e-mail to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicant form Curriculum vitae / Resume, Copy of passport / ID, Health checkup documentation, Certification of otorhinolaryngology specialist, Letter(s) of recommendation, the list of publication and a personal statement describing your career interests and goals, the program or institute that you are interested in. Please be specific about your clinical interests, your goals for your fellowship, including the types of surgeries you wish to observe.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be able to speak and understand English to a level sufficient to function in a research or clinical role.
Korean Society of Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery will provide the amount of USD $5,000 for six months (a monthly stipend of USD $800 (800,000 KRW)