Applications are invited for KPMG’s ASEAN Scholarship offered by the KPMG. Students applying for this scholarship must be a first or second-year undergraduate of a local tertiary institution.
KPMG’s ASEAN Scholarship is a new scholarship program for South East Asia students established as the first regional scholarship for young undergraduates looking to get a head-start in their careers with a professional services firm. This program is supported by KPMG offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, and Thailand.
Great offer for Malaysian to study in Abroad.
User Review( votes)
Their purpose is to inspire confidence and Empower Change. Living by this purpose, KPMG will become the clear choice and looked upon with respect and admiration.
University or Organization: KPMG’s ASEAN
Course Level: Undergraduate Program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Malaysian citizens
The program can be taken in Abroad
Application Deadline: March 20, 2020
To qualify for the KPMG ASEAN Scholarship, the student should be:
- They are looking for 1st or 2nd-year undergraduates with a proven and consistent academic track record.
- Students who possess excellent communications skills, enthusiasm and maturity.
- Students with ‘ASEAN’ and ‘GLOBAL’ mindset.
- Students who are actively involved in sports and co-curricular activities.
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma with a minimum CGPA of 3.5 or 2nd Upper Class or other equivalent qualification.
- SPM with a minimum 6As.
- Excellent command in English and writing skills.
- Eligible only for Malaysian citizen.
How to Apply
How to Apply: Eligible applicants should complete an online scholarship application.
Financial support for ASEAN scholars is provided through:
- Tuition fees grant of RM20,000 per annum
- Allowance for overseas internships