Cork University Business School has an exciting opening for PhD fellowship in international business within its Department of Management and Marketing. This program is being offered with the support of H.J. Kraft Heinz Company Foundation.
This prestigious award is available for high calibre PhD students to belong to any part of the world. The perks of this program include four years of funding, covering doctoral program tuition fees and an annual stipend of €16,000 per year.
A fice chance to receive financial help to support higher education in Ireland.
User Review( votes)
The Cork University Business School at University College Cork (UCC) is located in Ireland. It brings together diverse students that come from different part of the world. It offers a range of degree program that helps you gain education and skills to succeed in this competitive world.
Why at Cork University Business School? At CUBS, they provide not only financial assistance but also a chance to gain experience in teaching. The school committed to offering high-quality education to prepare students for a successful career.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Cork University
- Department: Department of Management and Marketing
- Course Level: Graduate or PhD
- Award: Stipend of €16,000 per year
- Number of Awards: Three
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for international students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD in international business will be considered.
- Eligibility Criteria: Take a deep look at the given criteria:
- Must be the highest caliber of PhD student from across the globe
- Must have obtained a standard of at least Second Class Honors, Grade I in a relevant Masters degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must complete an online application form to grab this award opportunity at Cork University. After being part of the CUBS, applicants can be eligible to apply this Kraft Heinz PhD Fellowship.
- Supporting Documents: Evidence of satisfying the English language requirements where required as well as will be needed in the application at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, then you will need to meet the English language requirement:
- IELTS: 6.5 but not lower than 5.5
- TOEFL: 90 not lower than Listening- 17, Reading – 18, Speaking -20, and Writing – 17
Successful candidates will be award with four years of funding, doctoral program tuition fees and an annual stipend of €16,000 per year.