The Katholieke Universiteit Leuven is aiming to provide financial support for students attending summer or winter school by organizing the Short Mobility Grants Programme. Students can take part for the academic year 2023-2024.
The students can enrol in bachelor or master-level programmes at the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven. The students must take part in summer or winter schools outside of Belgium to be considered for this grant award valued at €1.000 for on-site or virtual participation needed from the selected candidate.
Amazing opportunity for students in Belgium.
User Review( votes)
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven is a Catholic research university in the city of Leuven, Belgium founded in 1425. Ranking 76th in QS World University Rankings 2023 and 50th in Best Global Universities, the university proves that it puts its expertise to the service of society.
Why choose to study at KU Leuven? The Katholieke Universiteit Leuven engages in education in the fields of teaching, research, and services in computer science, engineering, natural sciences, theology, humanities, medicine, law, canon law, business, and social sciences. The university is a research-intensive, internationally-oriented institute carrying out both fundamental and applied research.
Application Deadline: 1st May 2023 is the last date to apply.
- University or Organization: Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters or Bachelor
- Award: €1.000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Belgium
- Eligible Countries: All international students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor or master’s degree programmes offered at the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must not have received the Short Mobility Grant.
- The applicants must be registered students at the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students can submit an online application. All eligible candidates will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A motivation letter (1 page)
- CV (max. two pages)
- Official transcripts or records of current and previous academic years
- Proof that the student is registered for summer school or winter school
- Confirmation from your faculty that you can obtain credits (optional)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the course-specific admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- Cambridge English Exams
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven will award the selected international students a sum of €1.000 lump sum in case of online or virtual participation.