Bavarian Ministry of Education and Culture, Science, and Art is pleased to announce KU scholarship 2019 for international students which contribute towards your education.
The studentships are available for students who wish to complete their studies at KU (degree-seeking students) or international students who wish to come for one semester within one of their programs at KU (exchange students).
KU scholarship 2019 is providing the fund for an international student who wishes to study in Germany.
User Review( votes)
The Catholic University of Eichstätt-Ingolstadt (KATHOLOSCHE UNIVERSITAT EICHSTATT – INGOLSTADT) is a Roman Catholic university in Eichstätt and Ingolstadt, Bavaria, Germany.
Why at the Catholic University of Eichstaett-Ingolstadt – KU is offering academically qualified international students who are in financial need a award in order to promote internationalization at our university
- University or Organization: Catholic University of Eichstätt-Ingolstadt
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: € 336.00 per month
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Application Deadline: September 1, 2019, for the winter funding term (October 1, 2019 – February 29, 2020)
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To apply for the opportunity you have not yet exceeded the maximum funding period (36 months). You are enrolled as a student at the KU (Eichstätt campus or Ingolstadt campus) during the funding period. Advanced studies with good study performance (from 3rd semester onwards).
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the opportunity applicants must download the application form and send it to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Before applying gather the following financial documents: Signed application form, Certificate of enrollment of the KU (international degree-seeking students) or Letter of Admission of the KU (incoming exchange students),proof of academic achievement or transcript of records, one letter of recommendation from, CV in tabular form in English, letter of motivation (one page), proof of nationality.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for the opportunity firstly applicants should take admission at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The winning applicants will win the € 336.00 per month for a period of 5 months.