To ensure the affordability of top-notch higher education for students from around the world, Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences has come up with an amazing International Scholarship.
This is a competition at the same time a very profitable funding scheme that will benefit those students applying for an undergraduate course at the university. It will be allocated based on academic achievement.
If you want to earn top notch education in Iran, then you should consider this application designed to provide assistance to students from around the world.
User Review( votes)
Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences in short KUMS is famous for its healthcare training and education. It came into existence in 1968 as a nursing high school and after that in 1985; it was further evolved in a university. The university houses 391 faculty members and 4657 students studying across the levels of medical fields.
Why study at Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences? In addition to teaching, the university gives its students the chance of being a part of various activities of medical education, training, and research. When it comes to research, it has also been dedicated to innovating new inventions to make life easier.
Application Deadline: Open throughout the year. Applications are usually open for autumn (September) and winter (January) semesters.
- University or Organization: Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee + stipend
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any except home students
- The award can be taken in Iran
- Eligible Countries: Any except Iran
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program public health, nursing, medicine, sciences, health information technology, radiology, physiotherapy, and health care management.
- Eligibility Criteria: All candidates are required to satisfy the following requirements:
- Must not be a citizen of Iran.
- Must not have dual citizenship, where the second citizenship is from Iran.
- Must hold a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Must meet minimum requirements based on their country of origin.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this program, applicants will have to take admission in an undergraduate course at the university. They can apply for both admission and scholarship with the help of this online portal. Applicants must complete an online application form that must include a cover letter.
- Supporting Documents: All candidates should provide the following documents to ensure you make a successful application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: KUMS recognizes IELTS with a minimum band score of 5.5 or its equivalent in TOEFL iBT (minimum 69) or TOEFL PBT (minimum 525) for bachelor program.
The sponsorship will cover the following:
- Expenses including registration fee, furnished accommodation, and Overseas Student Health Cover.
- Full or partial tuition Fee.