Amgen Scholars Japan Program is open for world-wide students to undertake scientific research projects which is providing by the Amgen Scholars.com. Approximately 20 opportunities are available for undergraduate students to undertake scientific research projects at two premier Japanese universities (Kyoto University and University of Tokyo).
The Amgen Scholars Program provides hundreds of selected undergraduate students with the opportunity to engage in a hands-on research experience at many of the world’s leading educational institutions.
Wonderful offer for aspirants
User Review( votes)
The Amgen Foundation seeks to advance science education, improve quality of care and access for patients, and strengthen the communities where Amgen staff members live and work.
A good working knowledge of English, demonstrated by a minimum TOEFL (iBT) score of 72, IELTS overall band score of 5.5, Cambridge English FCE, TOEIC score of 1095, TOEIC L&R score of 785, or TOEIC S&W score of 310, if not a native English speaker or English is not your first language.
- Application deadline: February 3, 2020
- Course Level: The studentships are available to undertake scientific research projects.
- Study Subject: The studentships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.List of Subjects: Depending on the host university, research areas may include Biochemistry; Bioengineering; Bioinformatics; Biopsychology; Biotechnology; Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering; Chemistry; Immunology; Medical Pharmacology; Microbiology; Molecular, Cell, and Developmental Biology; Molecular Genetics; Molecular Medicine; Molecular Pharmacology; Neurobiology; Neuroscience; Pathology; Physiological Psychology; Physiological Science; Statistics; and Toxicology.
- Award: Award amount will vary according to the host institution
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: award is open to worldwide students.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Amgen Scholars Asisa Program applicants must be undergraduate students
- Enrolled in colleges or universities worldwide that award a bachelor’s
degree (or it is equivalent); and
- At a minimum, have completed their first year of undergraduate study at the
time the summer program begins, and
- Are not graduating before the summer program begins and after the
summer program ends will resume undergraduate studies for at least one
semester or one quarter.
- Asia Program applicants must also have:
- A strong record of academic performance; and
- An interest in pursuing a Ph.D.
- How to Apply: To apply, click on the host institution in which you are interested. After reading about the Program at that particular host institution, follow the link to that institution’s Amgen Scholars Program website. You’ll find the Amgen Scholars application there.
- English Language Requirements A good working knowledge of English, demonstrated by a minimum TOEFL (iBT) score of 72, IELTS overall band score of 5.5, Cambridge English FCE, TOEIC score of 1095, TOEIC L&R score of 785, or TOEIC S&W score of 310, if not a native English speaker or English is not your first language.