If you are considering to study abroad but craving for funding then here is a valuable opportunity for you. Kyung Hee University is offering scholarships for brilliant international students in South Korea.
The grant is available for those sparkling candidates who wish to undertake the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university in session 2022-2023.
Fab choice for international students to study in South Korea
User Review( votes)
Kyung Hee University offers a comprehensive education from kindergarten through graduate school. It is known for its prestigious College of Korean Medicine, which is considered a leading school in traditional Korean medicine and other traditional Asian medical practices.
Why study at Kyung Hee University? While studying at this university, candidates can get the benefit from individual coaching sessions and a platform for sustained business progression. It gives students an opportunity to identify their career goals and paths.
Application Deadline: Varies
- University or Organization: Kyung Hee University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Full tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in all subjects
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to apply for the bachelor degree courses work at the university in their chosen subject area for the academic year 2022-2023.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be receiving this fund, the applicant must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, claimants will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: You must have to attach the required documents with the application such as a copy of passport/ID, transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking affirmation at the university, aspirants are required to hold their high school degree certificate with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language you will need to provide a recognized English language test or qualification.
Benefits: The studentship will give full and half tuition fee according to the student’s eligibility.